一天经典台词

时间:2021-03-27 10:18:12 经典台词 我要投稿

一天经典台词

  该片改编自英国作家大卫·尼克尔斯的同名畅销小说《一天》。与发生在六十年代的《成长教育》一样,《一天》也带着强烈的时代背景。这个浪漫悲剧故事的起点是1988年。1988年7月15日,一所大学为毕业生的狂热所充盈。籍着这股躁动,轻浮的德克斯特(吉姆·斯特吉斯 Jim Sturgess 饰)穿过层层人墙,寻找可以与之共度这最后狂欢与浪漫之夜的尤物。他将目光锁定在艾玛(安妮·海瑟薇 Anne Hathaway 饰)的身上,一个来自普 通工薪家庭的聪慧女孩。然而短短的交流过后,他们之间什么也没发生,却又注定改变了彼此的一生。在之后的岁月里,两人以友人知己的身份时聚时散,彼此分享着人生的苦辣酸甜和各种感悟。德克斯特经历着事业和婚姻的起落,艾玛品味着底层人生的辛酸。他们是远在天边心也紧紧相连的知己,是深锁心中最为笃真却相隔最远的爱恋……

一天经典台词

  《一天》经典台词

  哪会有那么糟

  Look, I'm sure it's not a complete disaster.

  伦敦已经把我吞没了

  London's swallowed me up.

  我还妄想大展身手 到头来还不是默默无闻

  I thought I'd make a difference,but no one knows I'm here.

  听着 梅花香自苦寒来

  Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy.

  谁说的

  Who said that?

  你

  You did.

  我说过吗 真讨厌 抱歉我又跟你抱怨了

  Did I? That's annoying. I'm sorry for moaning.

  如果我能给你一份礼物

  If I could just give you one gift,

  给你余生的一份礼物 你知道我要给你什么吗

  all right, one gift for the rest of your life, do you know what I'd give you?

  自信

  Confidence.

  这个是什么时候纹的

  I've not seen this before.

  哪个 这个吗 在泰国纹的 太极图

  What, that? I got that in Thailand. It's a yin-yang.

  看着跟路标似的

  Looks like a road sign.

  是吗 它表示"矛盾的完美统一"

  Yeah, well, it means "The perfect union of opposites."

  我看是表示"穿上袜子"

  It means "Wear some socks.

  你也可以当模特 产品目录上那种

  You could be a model. For a catalog or something.

  我想说 从人体自然科学角度来看 我们对彼此可不是一无所知

  I'm just saying that we're not entirely unknown to each other from a physical point of view.

  拉倒吧 迪特

  Drop it, Dex.

  你知道吗 毕业那天晚上 来嘛 回忆一下

  Well, you know, that night after graduation. Come on, you must remember.

  不 全当是意外 忘了吧

  No. Blanked it out like a car crash.

  我没忘

  Well, I haven't.

  说真的 只要我闭上眼睛 就仿佛还能看到你站在那里 沐浴着黎明的曙光

  In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

  别说了

  Please don't.

  一边走过来 一边脱工作服

  Provocatively unclasping your dungarees as you walk over to me.

  我没穿工作服

  I was not wearing dungarees.

  想起来了 是吗

  So you do remember, huh?

  拜托 艾玛 顺其自然 别想太多 活在当下

  Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous. Be reckless. Live for the moment!

  时机早就过去了

  I think our moment's passed.

  我迟些再看吧

  Perhaps I'll watch it later.

  现场秀节目总会有意外

  The live show is always a bit patchy.

  你为什么一定要用那种语调说话 算了 这些和我也没什么关系

  I don't understand why you have to use that voice,but then I suppose I just don't care for this sort of thing.

  那样能吸引青少年 他们从酒吧回家后会看

  It's just a bit of fun for kids. They just watch it after the pub.

  你的意思是我喝的太少了

  You mean I'm not drunk enough?

  没 没这意思

  No, it's not that.

  说实在的 姑娘们在笼子里跳舞 有什么好看的

  You know, honestly, Dexter. Dancing girls in cages. Is this what it's come to?

  我只是主持而已 不过是达到目的的手段

  I just host it. It's a means to an end, that's all.

  达到什么目的? 我们总是告诉你想做什么就去做

  But to what end? We always said you could do anything you wanted.

  好吧 你们想让我做什么

  Fine. What do you want me to do?

  -做点好事 -这就不错 我只是在做应该做的事 我就能做这些了

  -Something good. -It is good. I just do what I'm told. Look, this is what I can do.

  抱歉 吃药让我容易发脾气 我需要躺下休息一下 晚上就好了

  I'm sorry. The medication makes me ratty. I just need a little lie-down. I'll be better tonight.

  是啊 其实 我今晚要出席个首映式

  Yeah, you know, um...Actually, I've got this premiere thingy tonight.

  真对不起 我不能错过 是《侏罗纪公园》的首映

  Look, I'm sorry. I can't miss it. It's Jurassic Park.

  儿子 帮我一下

  I'm afraid I'm going to need some help.

  你还好吗 搂着我脖子

  Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me.

  好的 没事吗

  All right. All right?

  真的没事吗

  Are you all right?

  没事

  Yes.

  用不用给你拿点什么 水还是酒

  Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini?

  几点了

  What time is it?

  六点一刻

  Quarter past 6:00.

  我打了个盹

  Yeah, I must have dozed off.

  你就在家待这么一会儿 你爸有点生你的气

  I'm afraid you've missed our day. Your father's a little angry with you.

  那我今晚不走了

  Look, I'll stay tonight.

  不 走吧

  No. You go.

  你们爷俩吵架 没什么好看的

  No pleasure for me watching you and your father snarling at each other.

  我能直说吗

  Can I speak frankly?

  一定要吗

  Do you have to?

  我有这个特权

  I think it's my prerogative.

  我知道你想成为一个好男人

  I know that you're going to be a fine man.

  体面 有爱心 有修养

  Decent, loving, accomplished.

  不过我觉得你还差一点

  But I don't think you're there yet.

  现在呢 我担心 你再也变不好了

  And right now, well, I worry that you're not very nice anymore.

  我无话可说

  Well, there's nothing I can say to that.

  什么也不用说

  There is nothing you have to.

  我不想和你吵

  I'm not going to argue with you.

  清醒以后把你的车开走

  You can come and collect your car when you're sober.

  你开玩笑吧 我是说 你不能没收我的车钥匙

  You're being ridiculous. I mean, you cannot confiscate my car key.

  你竟敢侮辱我的智商

  Do not dare to insult my intelligence!

  你妈那么爱你 你明明知道

  Now your mother loves you very much. You know that.

  说不定什么时候她就...

  But for whatever time she has left to her...

  如果今后还是这副样子来看你妈

  If you ever, ever come to see your mother in this state again,

  我连大门都不会让你进

  I will not let you in the house.

  直接把门摔在你的脸上 现在 走

  I will close the door in your face. Now...Go.

  你不在家啊 刚想起来 你今晚有个约会

  You're not there. I just remembered you're on a hot date tonight.

  我打的太晚了 收到留言后给我回电好吗

  I'm too late. Okay, can you call me when you get this?

  我想找个人说说话 不是找个人 就想和你说

  It's just I need to speak to someone. Not someone. You.

  艾玛 你听到的时候 能不能找个出租车 我来付车费

  Em, when you hear this, can you just get in a cab? And I'll pay.

  你也可以留下来过夜 睡沙发上之类的

  Maybe you could even stay over, you know, on the sofa or something?

  我只是要见见你 求你了 能不能过来一趟

  I need to just see you. Please, can you just come over?

  我是车祸节目国王

  I'm the king of car crash television.

  但是你还是国王啊 很不错啊

  But you're the king of it. That's good.

  照片下标注着 "令人厌恶"

  Caption under photo, "odious."

  你为什么不能来

  Why can't you come again?

  因为我要工作

  Because I'm working.

  我可以派车去接你

  I'll send a car to come and pick you up.

  迪特 我去不了

  Dex, I can't.

  我知道 对不起

  I know, and I'm sorry.

  只是有你在的时候 我才很安心

  I'm just so much better when you're around.

  我只是担心 站在摄影机面前我会想

  Look, I'm just worried I'm gonna be stood in front of the camera thinking,

  "这他妈有什么意义" 烂节目 我真是个大骗子 艾玛

  "what's the bloody point?" The show's ridiculous. I'm such a fraud, Em.

  别这样 行了 你知道自己在做什么 没事

  Hey, come on. That's enough. You know what you're doing. You'll be fine.

  好吧

  Right.

  只要你别用那种奇怪的腔调说话 好吗

  Just don't speak in that weird voice, okay?

  -好吧 -好了 再见

  -Okay. -All right. Bye.

  我只是个普通人

  I'm only flesh and blood.

  你没事吧 她能跟我们一起吗

  Are you all right? Maybe she could join us?

  怎么了 我是来见你的 记得吗

  Hey, hey, hey, what's this? I'm here to see you, remember?

  好吧 你的书教的怎么样

  Right, well, how's the teaching?

  -怎么了 -要是不感兴趣就别问了

  -What? -If you're not interested, don't ask.

  我感兴趣啊

  I am interested.

  我只是以为 你要写本小说

  I just thought you were going to be writing this novel, that's all.

  我会的 但是我首先要生存

  And I will. But I have to earn a living.

  准确的说 我很享受 我是个很好的老师 迪特

  More to the point, I enjoy it. I'm a bloody good teacher, Dexter.

  我相信

  I'm sure you are.

  你知道他们怎么说吗

  Still, you know what they say?

  不知道 怎么说

  No, what do they say?

  那个 "能者...

  You know, "those who can..."

  不 抱歉 我没听过 说完吧

  No, I'm sorry. I'm not familiar. Finish the sentence.

  好吧 "能者成事 不能则成师"

  All right. Well, "those who can, do, And those who can't, teach."

  成师的人说 "去你妈的"

  And those who can teach say, "go fuck yourself!"

  艾玛 别这样 不管我做了什么 对不起

  Em! Em, come on. Look, whatever I've done, I'm sorry.

  很明显你喝多了

  You've obviously had a bit too much to drink.

  不 你才喝多了 你喝多了

  No, you're drunk! You're drunk!

  你没意识到 我已经三年没见你清醒过了吗

  Do you realize that I have literally not seen you sober for three years?

  每十分钟就去一次厕所 你要么是在吸可卡因 要么就是在拉痢疾

  Nipping off to the toilet every 10 minutes. Either you're on coke, or you've got dysentery.

  无论是什么 都很烦

  Either way, it's boring!

  总是说你自己如何如何

  Banging on about yourself all the time.

  好吧 我不介意 迪特

  Well, I wouldn't mind, Dex,

  但是你是电视主持人 好吗

  but you're a TV presenter, all right?

  你没有发明盘尼西林

  You've not invented penicillin.

  你所做的不过是站着大喊 开始欢呼吧

  All you do is stand around shouting, "make some noise!"

  我很快活 不就行了

  Look, I am having fun, that's all.

  最近我经历了很多

  I've been through a lot recently.

  我可能有些忘乎所以了 但是要是你一直试着去理解我

  I might get a bit carried away, but if you wouldn't stop getting at me...

  我没有吗 我不是故意的 我...

  Am I? I don't mean to, and I...

  我知道你最近经历了一些事 你妈的事 我都知道

  I know that you've been through a lot with your mum and all, I know.

  但是 我也有事情想要跟你说

  But, there are things that I needed to talk to you about.

  比如我现在和一个我不爱的男人窝在这个破公寓

  About how I am stuck in this flat with a man that I am not in love with.

  要是我不能跟你说 那你有什么意义 我们有什么意义

  And if I can't talk to you, then what is the point of you? Of us?

  有什么意义是什么意思

  What do you mean, "what's the point?"

  我觉得我们已经不再相互适应了

  I think we've outgrown each other.

  不 是你不再适应我了

  No, you have outgrown me.

  你觉得我又土又闷

  You think I'm uncool and dreary.

  你一点也不闷 艾玛

  I don't think you're dreary. Em...

  要是没缘分了 我们就要面对现实 然后道别了

  I think if it's over, then we should just face facts and say goodbye.

  说得好像你要甩了我似的

  It sounds like you're dumping me.

  是啊 也许我就是

  Yeah, maybe I am.

  你不再是以前的你了

  You're not who you used to be.

  别这样 艾玛 我道歉行了吧 求你了

  Come on, Em. Look, I apologize! Please.

  对吧 就是嘛 来吧

  Come on. That's it. There.

  我爱你 迪特 很爱 只是我不能那样喜欢你了 对不起

  I love you, Dexter. So much. I just don't like you anymore. I'm sorry.

  老天哪 我都32了

  It's just I'm 32, for God's sake.

  什么 他们要解雇我

  What, they're sacking me?

  你看吧 解雇的意义太消极了

  You see, sack has negative connotations.

  他们不过是想启用新的主持人

  It's just they wanna try a new presenter.

  所以他们还是在解雇我

  So they are sacking me?

  不 他们想把节目重新定位

  Well, no, they're taking the show in a different direction,

  但是这个定位跟你有所差距

  but it's a direction away from you.

  你现在的状态要差一些了

  Okay, so less you now.

  好吧

  Okay.

  二十几岁的时候要好些

  More you in your 20s.

  好吧 好吧

  Right. Right.

  那么好消息是什么

  So, what's the good news?

  什么

  Sorry?

  你说有坏消息 那么好消息呢

  Well, you said you had some bad news. What's the good news?

  所有的事业都有起有落 这不过是个低谷而已

  Every career has its ups and downs. This is just a bloody great down.

  你能明白 迪特

  And I sense a bit of disenchantment, Dexy.

  我只是有些担心未来 这跟我所期望的不太一样

  Just a little concerned about my future. It's not quite what I was expecting.

  未来总是如此 所以才刺激呢

  The future never is. That's what makes it so bloody exciting!

  大家都爱你 对吧

  Everyone loves you, yeah?

  不过他们爱那个爱挖苦人 让人又爱又恨的你

  But they love you in that ironic, love-to-hate kind of way.

  对吧 现在你呢 去找个真正爱你的人

  Right? And all that we need to do is just find someone that loves you for real.

  我上台 说道 "这是一个有趣的故事 保证你们喜欢"

  I come on, and I say, "Here's a funny story. You'll like this."

  -伊恩 -"有一个家伙 他与这个女孩约会 他很崇拜她

  -Ian. -"There's this guy, and he's going out with this girl, and he worships her,

  然后他们一起买了这座公寓 接着他送了她一枚订婚钻戒 买了一切

  and they buy this flat together. And then he gets her an engagement ring, the lot.

  结果 女孩仍然爱着她最好的朋友"

  It turns out that she is still in love with her best friend."

  很有趣的推测 但我已经很久都没见过迪特了

  Interesting theory, Ian, except I've not seen Dexter for ages.

  -没见过吗 -那不是原因

  -No? -That is not the reason.

  你知道他是怎么发现的吗 他读了她的诗

  Do you know how he found out about it? He read it in her poetry.

  你这个混蛋

  You bastard!

  -把它还给我 -"我们的毕业之夜"

  -Give it back to me! -"Our graduation night!

  "在同一张床上的强烈欲望" "在法国不可思议的一周"

  "The erotic intensity of the shared bed." "That magic week in France."

  都写在这首无韵诗里了

  It's all here in blank verse.

  如果你再敢来这里 我就叫警察

  If you ever, ever, come in here again I will call the police!

  叫他妈个屁警察 这也是我的公寓

  Call the bloody police! It's my flat, too!

  是吗 我付的按揭款

  Is it? I paid the mortgage!

  你只是坐在这里放屁 看他妈的《可汗的愤怒》

  You just sat around farting and watching the bloody Wrath of Khan!

  我们没结婚真是明智之举

  It's a good job we didn't get married.

  很抱歉偷窥了你所有的东西 我最近有些烦躁

  I'm sorry about going through all your stuff. I've just been a bit mad recently, that's all.

  没关系

  It's all right.

  我想你

  I miss you.

  我知道

  I know you do.

  就是这里 或者说着了魔 我不能确定

  Like, right here. Either that, or it's trapped wind. I'm not sure.

  不管怎样 它会没事的

  Either way, it'll pass.

  顺便说一句 它很好

  It's good, by the way.

  不是指诗集 诗集太糟了 但是其余的那些故事

  Not the poems. The poems are awful, but the rest of the stuff, the stories.

  你很风趣 相当风趣

  You're funny. Proper funny.

  -不像我 -伊恩

  -Not like me. -Ian.

  不 我只是说你应该将它们公布于众 你比所了解的自己要更棒

  No, I'm just saying that you should show them to someone, because you're better than you know.

  一次狂欢不会让你在夜里感到温暖 艾玛

  Well, an orgy won't keep you warm at night, Emma.

  狂欢不会陪你到老

  An orgy won't look after you when you're old.

  说得好

  Well said.

  不管怎样 我自毁前途 搞砸了和妈妈的关系

  Anyway, I screwed up my career. And screwed up things with Mum.

  那不是真的

  That's not true.

  我还搞砸了我的友谊 然后熙薇出现了

  And I screwed up my friendships. And then Sylvie just came along.

  她好像是来拯救我的 真的 她非常漂亮

  And she sort of, well, saved me, really. She's very beautiful.

  当然了 她完全没有幽默感

  Of course, she has absolutely no sense of humor.

  那到无妨 再要幽默感 要求就有点高了

  Just as well. A sense of humor's overrated.

  总是这样消磨时间

  Goofing around all the time.

  伊恩唯一逗我开怀的是 他摔下了楼梯那次

  The only time Ian ever really made me laugh was when he fell down the stairs.

  熙薇说她不喜欢大笑

  Well, you know, Sylvie says she doesn't like to laugh.

  真是不喜欢她脸上的表情

  Doesn't really like what it does to her face.

  但是你爱她 对吗

  But you love her, right?

  是的 我崇拜她

  Yeah, I worship her.

  有艳遇吗

  Any romance?

  别提了 迪特

  Don't start, Dex.

  怎么了

  What?

  不用同情我 我并不寂寞 我只是孤单

  Your sympathy. I'm not lonely. I'm alone.

  这么说怎么样

  There, how'd that sound?

  是啊 是啊 我接受这个说法

  Yeah, yeah. I bought that.

  这是事实

  It's true.

  写这本书让我有了一点预付款

  I've got a tiny advance to write this book.

  我也要告诉你一件事

  Well, you know, I have something to tell you, too.

  你要结婚了

  You're getting married.

  是的 那你高兴吗

  Yeah. So, you're pleased?

  我当然高兴了 迪特 真是大好的消息 真的

  Of course I'm pleased, Dex. Fantastic news, really.

  还带香味 你们的结婚邀请函还带着香味

  Scented? Your wedding invitations are scented.

  是啊 薰衣草味

  Yeah, lavender.

  不 迪特 是钱味 它们有一股钱味

  No, Dex, it's money. They smell of money.

  8月14号

  August 14th?

  是啊

  Yeah,

  我想那就是人们口中的'奉子成婚吧

  I think that's what they call a shotgun wedding.

  350位来宾

  For 350.

  吃自助餐

  With buffet.

  你知道父亲是谁吗

  Do you know who the father is?

  别闹了

  Stop it.

  我在开玩笑呢 恭喜了

  I'm kidding. Congratulations.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  -孩子他爹了 -我知道

  -A dad. -I know.

  这样可以吗 他们会同意吗

  Is that allowed? Will they let you?

  真是不可思议 不是吗

  It's incredible, isn't it?

  你会是一个出色的父亲

  You're going to be a wonderful father.

  你真这么想吗

  Do you really think so?

  我毫不怀疑

  I don't doubt it for a minute.

  我想你 迪特

  I missed you, Dex.

  我也想你

  Well, I missed you, too.

  不要再玩消失

  No more disappearing.

  不了 好吧 如果你不消失我也不会

  No, well, I won't if you won't.

  迪特

  Dex?

  我们得走了

  We should go.

  没错 我们走吧

  Absolutely, let's go.

  熙薇 我知道为人夫为人父并非我强项

  Look, Sylvie,I know I'm not good at all this, you know, dad/husband thing.

  你做得很好 迪特

  You're doing fine, Dexter.

  不 我知道如果你有收据 你早就把我退回去了

  No, and I know if you had a receipt, you would have taken me back a long time ago.

  但是 我正在努力 好吗

  But, you know, I'm working on it, all right?

  请宽容我一些吧 没别的要说了

  So bear with me. That's all.

  我得挂了

  I've got to go.

  明天见 好了

  I'll see you tomorrow. All right.

  晚安 晚安

  Night. Good night.

  你要在这里待多久

  How long are you staying for?

  事实上看你的意思 只是

  I suppose it's up to you, really. It's just...

  我只是想说一些 不能在电话里讲出来的话

  Look, I just wanted to say something which I couldn't really do over the phone.

  从我们上次在伦敦最后一次见面起

  Well, ever since we were last together in London...

  迪特 在你说别的事情以前 我

  Dexter, before you say anything else, I have to...

  我有点事要告诉你

  There's something I have to tell you.

  你竟然有男人啦

  You've met someone!

  真的就那么难以相信吗

  Is that really so hard to believe?

  -男人 -是的 一个家伙

  -A man? -Yes, a man. A guy.

  一个家伙 我明白了

  A guy! He's a guy now, is he? I see.

  他叫冉平 都冉平

  He's called Jean-Pierre, Jean-Pierre Dusollier.

  什么 他是法国人

  What, he's French?

  不 他是威尔士人

  No, Dex, he's Welsh.

  他很帅

  He's handsome.

  非常迷人 他只是非常非常法国化

  He's charming. He's just very, very French.

  什么 你是说很无礼吗

  What, you mean rude?

  -不 -自大吗

  -No. -Arrogant?

  烟抽得太多 还戴着一串洋葱

  Smokes too much, wears a string of onions.

  你这是吃错什么药了

  Why are you being like this?

  天哪 你是说他性感 是这个意思吗

  Oh, God, you mean sexy. Is that what you mean?

  你们俩总那个吧

  You're having lots of sex?

  从什么时候开始我要请求你的许可了

  Since when do I need to ask your permission?

  你从来没请求过我

  God knows you never asked mine.

  但我们刚刚才一起睡了

  But we just slept together.

  不用你提醒

  I haven't forgotten.

  迪特 我们那时喝醉了

  Dexter, we got a bit drunk.

  没错 但也没那么醉

  Yeah, not that drunk.

  你鞋都没脱就把裤子拽下来了

  You took your trousers off over your shoes.

  不 我没有

  No, I didn't.

  我有吗

  Did I?

  我觉得你正为了跟熙薇离婚的事难过

  I think that you were upset about Sylvie and the divorce,

  你需要借一个肩膀哭一哭 或者陪你睡

  and you needed a shoulder to cry on. Or sleep with.

  我充当的就是那个陪你睡的肩膀

  And that's what I was, a shoulder to sleep with.

  这就是你跟我睡的原因是吗 让我振作

  And that's why you did it, was it? To cheer me up.

  的确起作用了 不是吗

  Well, it worked, didn't it?

  真不想告诉你

  If you must know,

  那是我人生中最美好的夜晚之一

  it was one of the better nights of my life.

  你看

  See?

  别给点阳光就灿烂

  Don't fish.

  迪特 就一次而已

  Dex, it was one time.

  不 是三次

  Well, it was three times.

  得了吧 我说 你不觉得这很好吗

  Come on. Look, you don't think it's a good idea?

  你和我

  You and me.

  是 我以前是这么觉得

  I do. I did.

  在八十年代末那会

  In the late '80s.

  对

  Right.

  准备出发

  Better get going.

  我们要干什么去

  Why? What are we doing?

  冉平想见见你

  Jean-Pierre wants to meet you.

  你逗我玩的吧

  Oh, you're kidding.

  我们要去听他演奏

  We're going to hear him play.

  演奏什么

  Play?

  他是个爵士音乐家

  He's a jazz musician.

  混蛋

  Bastard.

  我们免费去听他差不多九个小时爵士钢琴演奏

  We're going to listen to him play free jazz on the piano for about nine hours,

  这该是多么有趣而且一点都不尴尬啊

  and it's going to be lots of fun and in no way awkward.

  你不会是要穿成这样出门吧

  You're not going out like that, are you?

  你省省吧

  Just do me up.

  那就是冉平

  That's Jean-Pierre.

  哪

  Where?

  天哪 你起码 找一个长得好看点的吧

  Oh, God. You could have at least found someone a bit good-looking.

  艾玛 我相信他是个 不错的爵士钢琴家

  You know, Em, I'm sure he's a fine jazz pianist.

  我只是觉得我做不到

  I just don't think I can do this.

  真的吗

  Oh. Really?

  真的 我还是去看场电影 然后回公寓吧

  Yeah, I'll just go and see a movie and go back to the apartment.

  我想明天就赶第一班火车回去

  And then I think I'm going to get the first train back tomorrow.

  你没必要离开

  You don't have to leave.

  我觉得有

  I think I do.

  对不起 迪特

  I'm sorry, Dex.

  别道歉

  Hey, don't be.

  去吧

  Go on.

  等等

  Wait! Dexter!

  我以为我把你放下了 你要是敢耍我

  I thought I got rid of you. If you muck me about, Dexter...

  艾玛 我发誓 我发誓我不会

  Em, I swear. I swear I won't.

  你要是骗我 让我失望 背叛我 我就杀了你

  Lead me on, or let me down, or go behind my back, I will murder you.

  我不会

  I won't do that.

  你发誓

  You swear?

  我发誓 我发誓

  Yeah, I swear. I swear.

  谢谢各位来参加我们的婚礼

  I would like to thank everyone for coming to our wedding.

  我们的故事可以被称作旋风爱情史

  For what can only be described as a whirlwind romance.

  停顿一下让大家笑

  Pause for laughter.

  说真的

  Seriously,

  当人们问起我和艾玛第一次见面时 我就告诉他们我俩是青梅竹马

  when people ask how Emma and I first met, I tell them that we grew up together.

  怎样 怎样之类的

  Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.

  那天你不会说"怎样 怎样之类的"吧

  You're not going to say, "Blah, blah, blah," On the day, are you?

  你不应该听到这些的

  You are not supposed to be hearing this.

  那我看看笔记怎么样

  What if I have notes?

  快点 给我看看

  Come on, let me see.

  不 不给

  No, no.

  等我们结婚了 你得听我的

  When we're married, you're going to have to obey me.

  行啊 我肯定听你的

  Yeah, I'm sure that's going to happen.

  干什么 不是又要吧

  What? Not again?

  你不介意的 对吗

  You don't mind, do you?

  我不介意

  No, I don't mind.

  但是健康与安全问题介意

  Although, there are health and safety issues.

  我会丢了我的营业执照

  I could lose my license.

  他们会好奇我们去哪了

  They'll wonder where we've got to.

  -迪特 -怎么了

  -Dexter? -Yeah.

  我一直在想

  I've been thinking.

  我也是

  So have I.

  我想跟我爱的男人生一个孩子

  I want a child with the man I love.

  要是他不干 和你生一个也凑合

  And if he won't do it, then I want one with you.

  这样的话 我们最好开始吧

  Well, then, we'd better get started.

  我好憔悴

  I look so tired.

  那就锻炼锻炼 一会跟我去游泳吧

  So take some exercise. Come swimming with me later.

  不 不行 咖啡馆的活太多了

  No, no, I can't. I've got to do too much at the cafe.

  好吧 那就不去

  Fine. Don't.

  顺便说一声 如果你感兴趣

  By the way, in case you're interested,

  我没怀孕

  I'm not pregnant.

  艾玛 你怎么知道

  Em, how do you know?

  你怎么想

  How do you think?

  我们可以再试试

  We could try again, though.

  过来 别 别 别 过来

  Come on, look... No, no, no, no. Come on.

  听着 我道歉 好吗

  Look, I'm sorry. All right?

  不 该道歉的是我

  No, I am for taking it out on you.

  今天我们都不在状态是吗

  We're not at our best today, are we?

  听着 我们下班后见面好不好

  Listen, why don't we meet each other after work?

  一起去看个电影 你来选

  We'll go to the movies. Your choice.

  外语片

  Something with subtitles.

  然后我们去吃个饭 就你和我

  And we can go and have some dinner. Just you and me,

  然后我们再来解决问题 怎么样

  and we can work this out. All right?

  我答应你

  I promise.

  好的

  Yeah.

  好

  Okay.

  就是告诉你我晚了 但是我在路上

  Hey, there. Just to say I'm running late, but I'm on my way.

  对不起我早上那么咄咄逼人

  I'm sorry for being so snappy this morning.

  我想说你是个好男人

  I just wanted to say you're a fine thing, Dexter Mayhew.

  我非常爱你

  I love you very much.

  好了 就这样 你真幸运

  Okay, there you go. Lucky you!

  弄个一年一度的节日 你觉得怎么样

  So is this going to be an annual festival, do you think?

  每年的7月15日

  Every year, 15th of July?

  我希望不要

  Well, I hope not.

  我不想假惺惺的交心

  I don't want a heart-to-heart.

  你呢

  Do you?

  不 我也宁愿不要

  No, no. I'd rather not.

  但是要我说 艾玛在的时候你怎么活着 现在就怎么活着

  Except to say, that I think the best thing that you could do would be to try to live your life as if Emma was still here.

  你说呢

  Don't you?

  我不知道能不能做到

  I don't know if I can.

  你当然能

  Of course you can.

  要不然你以为我这十年是怎么过来的

  What do you think I've been doing for the past 10 years?

  我恨今天 7月15日

  I hate today. Fifteenth of July.

  圣斯威逊节

  Saint Swithin's Day.

  这天是很难过

  It's a tough one.

  我以前都没注意到

  I never noticed it before,

  这一天总是在那 等待着

  but it was always there just waiting, lurking.

  我以前也恨你

  I used to hate you, too.

  很恨 实际上 迪特

  Quite violently, actually, Dexter.

  我很抱歉 但是

  No, I'm sorry, but...

  因为 你能让她发光

  Because, she lit up with you.

  跟我在一起她永远不会发光

  Just in a way that she never would with me,

  这曾经让我如此愤怒 因为

  and it used to make me so angry because...

  我那时候认为你配不上她

  I didn't think that you deserved her.

  我可以这么说吗

  Can I say this?

  没关系 继续

  Yeah, go on.

  她把你变成了好人

  She made you decent.

  反过来 你也让她那么幸福

  And then in return, you made her so happy.

  那么幸福

  So happy.

  为此我会永远感谢你

  And I will always be grateful to you for that.

  炸弹抛完了 接着唠家常吧

  And on that bombshell, back to the sticks.

  -那是我家人 -看看他们

  -There's my lot out there. -Oh! Look at them.

  是啊 我明白

  Yeah, I know.

  所以 我们保持联络吧

  So, listen, we'll stay in touch.

  我会给你打电话

  I'll give you a call.

  不 我看没这必要 我们缘止于此吧

  No, I don't think that's necessary. I think we're done here.

  过来

  Come here.

  祝你好运 老兄

  Good luck, mate. All right?

  你也是

  You, too.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  所以 你说我们干点什么

  So what do you suggest we do?

  我们保持联络

  We could stay in touch.

  今天 今天我们不是要干点什么的嘛

  Today. We're meant to be doing something today.

  对 对对

  Right. Right, right.

  听着 今天对我来说有点棘手 真的

  Look, today's a bit tricky for me, really.

  不 不 不是那样的 只是

  No, no, it's not that. It's just...

  我要见我的父母 之后就得回去

  Well, I'm meeting my parents, and then I've got to get back...

  是啊 是啊 那你就该走了

  Oh, yeah, yeah, you should probably go then.

  见到你很高兴 现在再见吧

  It was lovely to meet you. Bye, now.

  听着 现在还早 你要是愿意

  Look, that's not until later, so if you wanted to,

  我们可以一起去散个步什么的

  we could go for a walk or something?

  好啊

  Okay.

  快点 跟上

  Come on, keep up.

  是鞋的问题 我穿布洛克鞋没法爬山

  It's these shoes. I can't mountain climb in brogues.

  又不是乔戈里峰 就是个大山坡而已

  It's not K2. It's just a big hill,

  孩子都能爬上来

  all right? A child could do it.

  我不想让你觉得

  I don't want you thinking

  昨晚的事我会想不开什么的

  I'm bothered or anything about last night.

  我也不要你的电话 要你写信或明信片

  I don't want your phone number, or letters, or postcards.

  我不想跟你结婚

  I don't want to get married to you.

  更不想跟你要孩子

  Definitely don't want to have your babies.

  明天发生什么无所谓 拥有今天就好啦

  Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today.

  如果以后 某一天我们无意中相遇

  And if we should bump into each other sometime in the future,

  那也无所谓

  well, that's fine, too.

  我们会是朋友

  We'll be friends.

  好的 没错

  Yeah, right.

  或者 你知道 另一方面

  Or, you know, on the other hand...

  继续

  Go on.

  我父母得过一会才来

  Well, my parents don't arrive until later.

  所以

  So?

  所以 公寓没人

  So, well, the flat's empty.

  如果你想跟我继续

  You know, if you wanted to finish what we started.

  继续什么 醒酒吗

  What? Sober?

  在光天化日之下

  And in daylight.

  跟你赛跑

  Race you!

  你想让我背你吗 老家伙

  Do you want a piggy-back, you old man?

  是鞋的问题 这双鞋抓地力不好

  It's these shoes. There's no blooming grip on these things.

  过来 小家伙

  Here, come here, you.

  你和艾玛来过这吗

  Did you come up here with Emma?

  对 来过一次

  Yeah, once.

  很久以前

  That was a long time ago now.

  你想她吗

  Do you miss her?

  当然想

  Well, of course, I do.

  她是 她曾是我最好的朋友

  She was... She was my best friend.

  那你现在最好的朋友是谁

  Who's your best friend now then?

  当然是你 过来

  Well, you are, of course. Come here.

  怎么了 你的是谁

  Why, who's yours?

  我想可能是妈妈

  I think it's probably Mum.

  好啊

  Yeah.

  我有那么讨厌吗

  I'm not so terrible though, am I?

  我拒绝回答这个问题

  I'm not answering that.

  你最清楚你自己

  You know what you are.

  就在这个街角 这边

  It's just round the corner. This way.

  迪特

  Oh, Dexter!

  该死 他们来早了

  Damn it, they're early.

  你们来早了

  You're early.

  我们想给你个惊喜

  We thought we'd surprise you.

  很显然 我们"惊"到了

  Clearly, we have.

  妈妈 爸爸 这位是艾玛

  Mum, Dad, this is Emma...

  -莫艾玛 -莫艾玛

  -Morley. -Morley.

  你们好 很高兴认识二位

  Hello. Pleased to meet you.

  艾玛 和我们一起喝茶 好吗

  Emma, you'll join us for tea, yes?

  不 不 谢谢 我该走了

  No, no, thanks. I should leave you to it.

  -你要走了吗 -对

  -Are you going to go? -Yeah. Well,

  见到你们很高兴

  pleasure to meet you and...

  生活如意

  well, have a nice life.

  好的

  Okay.

  抱歉儿子 我们来的真不凑巧

  I'm sorry. Did we just interrupt something?

  不 没有 艾玛只是一个很好的朋友

  No, no. Emma's just a good friend.

  你昨天穿的不是这身吗

  Weren't you wearing this yesterday?

  小无赖

  The rascal.

  艾玛 艾玛

  Emma! Em!

  艾玛 等等 等一下

  Em, wait! Wait, wait.

  听着 我想要你的电话号码

  Look, I need your phone number.

  我的电话号码 对 当然

  My number? Right. Of course.

  刚才那个我很抱歉

  Look, I'm so sorry about all of that.

  我没料到他们这么早 我们...

  I wasn't expecting them until after we...

  你懂的

  well, you know.

  对

  Right.

  这是我在爱丁堡的电话

  This is me in Edinburgh.

  好的

  Right.

  我父母的电话

  My parents' number

  还有他们的地址 以防万一

  and their address just in case.

  好的

  Right.

  我爸爸工作的地方有传真机

  Oh. Dad's got a fax machine at work.

  电话号码就够了

  Just the phone number's fine.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  听着 我得走了

  Look, I've got to go.

  我知道

  I know.

  但是我们还会再见面的

  But we will see each other again.

  这我知道

  I know we will.

  再见 迪特

  Goodbye, Dex.

  再见

  Goodbye.

  再见

  Goodbye.

【一天经典台词】相关文章:

我们这一天中的经典台词10-18

《哈姆雷特》经典台词03-30

哈姆雷特经典台词11-10

神话经典台词12-03

《死神》经典台词11-25

张卫健经典台词10-16

芳华经典台词10-25

《琅琊榜》经典台词11-03

张爱玲金锁记经典台词11-15

《半生缘》经典台词11-15