牛仔裤的夏天经典台词(2)

时间:2021-03-30 18:32:02 经典台词 我要投稿

牛仔裤的夏天经典台词

  我们为失去最爱的妻子, 母亲和朋友而哀伤

  ...it only makes her choice that much more unfathomable.

  这样只会让她走的不安心

  what measure of despair compels one to commit such an act?

  所以我们要停止悲伤

  we can only take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place now...

  另我们感到安慰的是,她得到了解脱

  ...than she found here among us.

  安息吧

  my deepest sympathies. bridget.

  节哀,Bridget

  we were there for the things we couldn't face alone.

  我们共同面对那些 我们无法独自面对的事情

  -hey. -hey, bee, you okay?

  -嘿 -嘿,宝贝,你还好吧?

  y eah. l will be as soon as l get out of these stupid heels.

  是的,脱掉这白痴的高跟鞋就都好了

  here. hold them for me, will you?

  给,帮我拿着

  think l'll run home.

  我想跑回家

  or the ones we didn't want to face at all.

  或者说,我们根本不想面对那些

  together, it was as if we formed one single, complete person.

  我们四为一体,一个完美的人

  wild, unstoppable bridget.

  狂放不羁的

  shy and beautiful lena.

  害羞而美丽的

  tibby, the rebel.

  叛逆的

  and me, carmen, the writer.

  还有我,她们的作者

  can't buy anything new at a vintage store.

  精品店里买不到新东西

  we were 1 6 and had never been apart. and all that was about to change.

  过去的16年里,我们出来没分开过 但是一切都要改变了

  -how about this one? -lt's great.

  - 这个怎么样? - 太棒了

  lf you wanna go to greece looking like laverne de fazio.

  如果你想去希腊, 长的像

  -who? -'70s tv icon.

  - 谁? - 70年代的电视剧偶像

  am l the only one who's not culturally deprived?

  你们都是文盲吗?

  tibby forgot to take her happy pill this morning.

  看来Tibby今天心情很不好

  actually, l'm saving them for when l'm stuck doing time at wallmans...

  我在wallmans打工,憋了 一肚子的气

  ...while the rest of you jet off on your little adventures.

  那时你们还不知道在哪里逍遥呢

  boo-hoo, tibby. y ou are such a drama queen.

  嘿 tibby 你真是舞会皇后

  l am going to south carolina. that is only, like, three states away.

  我要去南卡罗来纳州, 离我们这只有三个州

  lt's abandonment, nevertheless. l hate you all.

  你妈妈不会让你去的 我恨你们所有的人

  y ou're the one who wanted to stay here all summer...

  这个暑假只有你一个人想一直呆在这

  ...and angst it out making your documentary.

  然后把时间都花在制作你的记录片上

  y eah, it's gonna be a huge hit.

  对啊,它一定会成为热门电影

  thrilling footage on how to stack deodorant.

  连续拍摄的都是怎么样堆放防臭剂

  l think l'm gonna start my own genre, call it the ''suckumentary.''

  我管它叫“狗娘记录片”

  lena, look at this! oh, my goodness.

  lena,看看这个,噢,天啊

  -they're perfect. -l can't wear a bikini.

  - 真是太漂亮了 - 我不穿比基尼的!

  don't you know all the beaches in greece are nude?

  难道你不知道希腊所有的沙滩 都是裸体浴场吗?

  -what? -she's just kidding, lena.

  - 不是吧? - 她是逗你玩的,lena

  god, l envy you.

  天呐,我真羡慕你

  y ou get to go to a place where there's actually guys.

  你要去一个遍地是帅哥型男的地方

  l thought you were looking forward to el campo de fútbol.

  我想你对足球训练营一定很期待

  she sure was until she found out it was girls only.

  她一直很憧憬,后来才发现原来 只有女孩参加那个训练营

  -no boys allowed. -don't talk about it.

  - 女子训练营 - 别在提这扫兴的事了

  hey, pierce alert, pierce alert.

  嘿,她有再穿洞

  sorry, young lady, no more holes.

  对不起,小姑娘,不能再穿洞了

  take those out right now and try these on.

  来,换上这条裤子

  -look. here you go. -put them on.

  - 来吧 - 穿上他

  -go, go, go. -okay, carmen-- carmen.

  - 快,快快 - 好吧 carmen carmen

  tibby, you're a babe!

  tibby,你可真迷人

  tibby, you look amazing. turn around. look at you!

  tibby,真是太合身了,转个圈, 看看

  -carmen! -y ou look wonderful.

  - carmen! - 你看起来真是棒极了