牛仔裤的夏天经典台词(3)

时间:2021-03-30 18:32:02 经典台词 我要投稿

牛仔裤的夏天经典台词

  -lt looks good. -lt looked great on you. please buy them.

  - 超好看 - 你穿着很合身,卖下来吧

  -y ou try them on, then. -but l don't wear jeans.

  - 你也试穿看看 - 可,我从不穿牛仔裤的

  y eah. or bikinis or miniskirts...

  是啊,还有比基尼和迷你裙

  ...or anything else that might actually show you have a shape.

  ...任何可以显露你身材的东西

  l do not.

  我才没有

  tibby, those look so great on you. why can't you just admit it?

  tibby,你穿那条牛仔裤真的很好看 为什么不买下来

  because l'm wallowing in self-pity.

  因为我得自己赚零花钱

  -lena! -are you serious?

  - lena! - 我真不敢相信

  -y ou have a body! -look at that.

  - 你身材可真辣 - 看看

  lena kaligaris has a body!

  lena kaligaris 身材可真火辣

  -stop it! l do not. -when did this happen?

  - 才不是 - 你什么时候开始发育啦?

  -y ou look good in them. -look at you.

  - 你穿着真好看 - 是啊,看看

  y ou look good! little lena.

  真的.很棒!小lena

  y ou're the one who loves jeans so much, why don't you try them?

  你最喜欢穿牛仔裤 你怎么不试试

  -maybe because l'm 3 inches taller than you. -fair's fair.

  - 因为我比你高3英寸 - 你也得试试

  -hey, how can they be perfect on you too? -that is a little weird.

  - 噢,你穿着也很合适,怎么可能? - 真有点奇怪

  l don't know, but it's really starting to freak me out.

  我也不知道是怎么回事, 难以相信

  okay, carmen, it's your turn.

  好的,carmen,现在轮到你了

  carmen, you try them on.

  carmen,试试吧

  -oh, come on, honestly. are you serious? -y ou have to.

  - 哎呀,你们不是说真的吧? - 你得试试

  y ou think that a pair of jeans that fits all three of you is going to fit all of this?

  你们觉得一条你们三都能穿的牛仔裤, 我也能穿的进去吗?

  -put them on. now. -we'll help your thighs get into them.

  - 穿吧,就现在 - 我们会帮你把你的肥腿挤进去的

  -tibby! come on, now. -l'm just kidding.

  tibby!别这样 - 我只是开个玩笑

  will you help me get out of them?

  那等下能帮我脱了它吗?

  carmen, we all tried them on. just try them.

  carmen,我们都试穿过了,你就试试

  all right.

  好吧

  my thighs.

  我的肥腿

  sassy britches.

  漂亮的牛仔裤

  get over these thighs.

  把肥腿塞进去

  okay, here we go.

  好了

  what? l told you guys. l'm just gonna take them off...

  啊!我早告诉过你们, 我得把它脱掉

  ...and we're gonna pretend like this never happened.

  就当做什么也没发生吧

  no, carmen, come over here and look at yourself.

  不,carmen,过来照照镜子

  -they look amazing on you. -look at them.

  - 你穿着很好看 - 你看看

  call me crazy, but it's scientifically impossible...

  你一定以为我疯了,一条裤子怎么可能

  -...that a pair of pants could fit me.... -and me.

  -...我穿着合身.... - 我也合适

  -and me. -and me.

  - 还有我 - 还有我

  this is crazy.

  这真是太神奇了

  look, tib, something happened today that l can't explain and you can't explain.

  看看,tib,今天发生的事我解释不了 你也解释不了

  -whatever, let's just ignore it. -we can't just ignore it.

  - 算了,忘了它 - 不能就这样算了

  -why? -because it's a sign, the pants--

  - 为什么? - 因为这是一个信号,这条裤子...

  -be quiet, you're gonna-- -y ou know what, tibby?

  - 安静点,你会... - 你知道吗,tibby?

  -sometimes you're much too much. -be careful.

  - 有时你有点太... - 小心

  -l'm fine, lena. -oh, my god. y ou're gonna fall.

  - 我没事,lena - 噢,天呐. 你会掉下来的

  lt makes our butts look good. that's enough for me.

  它让我们的屁股看起来很翘,就这样而已

  -that's right, amen. -get up there. go on.

  - 是啊,阿门 - 起来,走吧

  -there is more going here than lycra. -but there's probably lycra.

  - 它不仅仅是弹性纤维纱做的裤子 - 它就是普通的

  all right, guys, are you ready for this?

  好的,大家准备好了吗?

  ln the name of the father, the son--

  在圣主,圣子的名义下...

  -here we go. -carmen, this isn't church.

  - 到了 - carmen,这里不是教堂