牛仔裤的夏天经典台词(4)

时间:2021-03-30 18:32:02 经典台词 我要投稿

牛仔裤的夏天经典台词

  y ou guys! but it's still a sacred place!

  但是伙伴们,这里是个神圣的地方

  l mean, this is where our moms met, right?

  我们的妈妈在这里相识了,不是吗?

  anyway, look, we're gathered here today...

  好吧,今天我们来到这里

  ...to honor a gift that has been sent to us.

  为了纪念上天赐予我们的礼物

  -so why do we have to pay for them? -tibs.

  - 既然是礼物,为什么我们要掏钱呐? - tibs

  carmen, go ahead, just finish what you have to say.

  carmen,继续说你的

  tonight, on the eve of our separation...

  今天晚上,在我们即将分别的时候...

  ...magic has come to us in a pair of pants.

  ...这条牛仔裤给我们带来了魔力

  and l'm proposing that we share them equally...

  我建议我们一起分享它

  ...and that this summer they travel among us...

  ...今年夏天,让它飞行在我们之间...

  ...and they'll link us in hearts and spirits...

  ...让它把我们的心灵和灵魂 紧紧的联系在一起...

  ...even though we're far apart from each other.

  ...即使我们相隔遥远

  l think that tonight we're the sisters of these pantalones.

  我觉得我们今天晚上就像 一群傻妞

  -sisters of the pants? -y es!

  - 牛仔裤姐妹花? - 是啊!

  we need rules. every sisterhood has rules.

  我们得定些守则

  thank you. a manifesto.

  说的真对

  -okay. -good point. l love it.

  - 好啊 - 好主意,我喜欢

  okay, rule number one:

  好,第一条

  each sister is going to keep the pants for...?

  这条裤子每个人只能用....?

  -a week. -a week.

  - 一星期 - 一星期

  lena should be first because greece is the furthest away.

  得让Lena先穿,因为希腊离我们最远

  -okay. -tibby, you next.

  - 好吧. - Tibby,你第二个

  -what's your rule? -l don't have a rule.

  - 你要定什么守则? - 没有

  -y es, you do. -tibs, come on.

  - 不,你肯定有什么要说 - tibs,说吧

  no picking your nose when wearing the pants.

  穿这条牛仔裤的时候 不准抠鼻屎

  -honestly. -that's not--

  - 说真的 - 不是

  y ou can casually scratch while really picking a little.

  你偶尔可以挖挖,就一点点

  -thanks for the allowance. -good rule.

  - 谢谢你的批准 - 这是个好守则

  when sending the pants, we'll write a letter...

  我们寄出裤子的时候,要写信...

  ...detailing the most exciting thing that happened while wearing them.

  ...把我们穿它的时间里发生的 激动人心的事具体的写下来

  that's good.

  很不错

  so most exciting thing that happens to you.

  好吧,发生在你身上最激动人心的事

  and what if nothing exciting happens?

  但是要是什么都没发生呐?

  -it will. it has to! -no, i really doubt it.

  - 肯定会发生的! - 我很怀疑.

  and when it happens, and we reunite...

  我们把发生的事记下来,总结起来...

  ...we will document it on the pants themselves.

  ...然后把它拍成记录片

  -that's good. -that's rule number six.

  - 说的好 - 这就是守则6

  rule number seven:

  守则7:

  any removal of the pants must be done by the wearer herself.

  移交手续要由穿它的人办理

  y es, you.

  你说的对

  touche!

  一针见血

  he works, you know.

  你知道他工作很忙

  so he may not have that much time to spend with you.

  可能他没什么时间陪你

  so if you get lonely, come home, okay?

  假如你觉得孤独的话 就回家来好吗?

  l'm gonna be fine, mom.

  妈妈,我会很好的

  we will never, ever wash these pants.

  我们永远不能洗这条牛仔裤

  carmen, that's so unnecessary. why not?

  carmen,没必要这样. 为什么不能洗?

  because you can't wash the pants.

  不能洗就是不能洗

  -why? why? -carmen, we have to.

  - 为什么?为什么? - carmen,我们得洗

  what? are you gonna wash the magic out of the pants?

  什么?你们想把裤子的魔力洗掉吗?

  the magic's not sanitary.

  魔力是洗不掉的

  no, l have a better one. no double cuffing.

  不,我有个更好的主意, 不能在裤子上加链子

  double-cuffing the pants at the bottom, it's tacky.

  对,加链子很俗气

  -the '80s are over. -y ou know what else is tacky?